Not many of my comics are autobiographical — I’d be very afraid, if they were — but a few do indeed comprise a category that might be called “verbatim transcripts of conversations with my wife.”
- #151; In which a Common Practice is objected to
- #570; A Sneak Attack
- #679; The Ol’ Mushy Headbutt
- #904; In which no Detail is missed
- #922; In which Spawning is threatened
- #928; A Failure to Fail
- #993; In which a Party is supposed
- #997; In which Items are washed
Are a few that I recall just off the top of my head. And, most recently, this week’s comic, #1269.
Indeed! We’re having a baby! In May! This doesn’t really affect you much, but I just wanted to share this cool image we made (my wife makes puppets for the TV show Robot Chicken):
Haven’t decided on a name for our baby boy yet, but I think “Quaid” is totally in the running.