This is not a guest comic! East Coast weather has played havoc with the airlines, so a weekend trip to Massachusetts has unexpectedly turned into a week, and I’m still not at home where I can access my computer. Left without my database of weird images, my choices were to scour the web for something usable to make a comic…or do something a little more fun. I’m staying with Jeffrey Rowland at the moment, and while he doesn’t have shelves full of Victorian books like I do, he most certainly does have art supplies and a scanner. So I drew and colored this comic for you! I’m sure our regular players are fervently hoping that this mysterious new character doesn’t find his way back into the normal strips…but who knows?
LEGO interface panels are beautiful, iconic, and great for learning interface design basics. I bought 52 of them from BrickLink and had a lot of fun last week analysing the design of them all. Here's what I learned: https://t.co/MryEwjSq1f
So you now have about 48 hours left to get your copy (if you haven’t already).
Some additional details about this book and this promotion:
• The book contains roughly Wondermark comics #567 through #1007, with a few additions from outside that range. In other words, it’s all the comics published from mid-November 2009 through mid-March 2014. And let me tell you, they all still hit like they are new. (Allegedly.)
• US and Canada orders are shipped by me personally, and I’m getting batches out about once a week. If you need a copy via faster means than “when I get to it”, you can also choose Expedited Shipping at checkout for a slight upcharge, and that’ll put you at the top of the queue AND I’ll use a faster shipping service..
• All other orders will be shipped from the warehouse in China. I will transmit all those orders in one batch at the end of the sale, and you will get a tracking number once your package ships! Transit time is estimated to be about 3-5 weeks to Europe and Australia, and 1-2 weeks to locations in Asia.
• There’s a clever spot gloss effect on the cover that isn’t visible in photos. It really has to be seen in person.
• I’m very glad to put this book into your hands, and I’m thrilled that folks seem to be liking it so far! If you’ve already read your copy, you can feel free to add your comments to Goodreads. (If you are a Goodreads Librarian, perhaps you can also assist me with updating the main book photo?)
• I’ve been talking about this book a lot lately because I’m real proud of it, folks. I don’t think I’ll be able to assemble another collection for quite some time. So this is a good one to get!
The free shipping sale goes through May 28 and then…ENDS FOREVER
Comments Off on 48 hours left for FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING